Dear Brethren of Christ the King.
Very often the Church is called to share in the sufferings of Christ.
Remember constantly to pray for the Church which daily and hourly finds herself under extreme pressures. It is too easy for us to forget them in the relatively peaceful and untroubled nation in which we live.
Remember the words of Jesus:
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you,
and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven,
for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Follow this link to read about what the mainstream media will never report.
- We praise you most Holy Father for all those Thy servants
- who have with Thy confession finished the course of this earth,
- receiving boldness through their sufferings:
- We ask that we also, whenever the hour of trial find us
- we may receive the gift of courage from Thee.
- For they are a witness to us who venerate their struggle,
- that neither tribulation, prison, nor death
- can separate us from the love of God.
- Sincerely in Christ,
- Fr. Wayne